Sunday, April 25, 2010

Its a gas gas gas

What a weekend! Saturday night I finally got to go out with the girls again and had a blast! I changed Candyland around a bit and made it into a drinking game which actually turned out to work really well... we were all feeling it about halfway through and just didn't finish, success! haha
Unfortunately however, I ended up having a few too many jello shots and fell down.. a few times. The first time was still at the apartment.. I slid on something and did the splits and just sat there for a bit...a little embarrassing right? Well A LOT embarrassing was when I fell directly on my ass at the bar in the middle of the dance floor. yeah. I was THAT girl. haha BUT all in all I had a really wonderful time and it was so nice seeing everyone again!

I was deathly ill this morning though. Haven't been that hungover in a while. We all went out to the coffee mill for breaky (yumm yumm) I didn't eat.. just laid my head on the table..then we went back to Stephs and watched a show that Will Ferrell produces. I had never heard of it before "eastbound and down" if you ever get the opportunity, WATCH THIS. It is hilarious! Had a pretty relaxing day, went grocery shopping with momma, then watched Pirate Radio and had a nap. If you haven't seen Pirate Radio, it just came out on DVD and its AWESOME. I really enjoyed it. A lot of really great old music from the 60's like the rolling stones and the beatles and whatnot.

So my friend, Ahmed from the community center, turned creepy on me. Guess he wasn't just a nice guy...boo. We were talking one morning and he asked what I was doing that day and I told him I was working. He rambled on a bit about the work he does (I didn't understand any of it) then says that he has to make the money because he smokes like 2 packs and day and drinks every night. hmm.. okay? he then proceeds to ask if I drink, I say occasionally, he says "lets get a drink sometime, you and me, yes?" I say "ummmm....mmmmaaayyybbbeee...." and walk away. UGH great! I panicked and didn't know what to say so now he probably thinks he has a chance.. I hope he doesn't get angry when I turn him down. JUST what I need.. an angry, violent, foreigner with really bad teeth coming after me. haha Just remember what I said before, if you dont hear from me for a couple days, Ahmed, Duke street community center. hahah

I've got a pretty slow week ahead of me. Classes don't start until next week and I only have 3 shifts so I'm probably just going to take 'er easy. Really looking forward to it actually. I'm going to do some "just for fun" reading and probably go tanning..yumm.. Well off I go, Enjoy yourselves.

1 comment: