Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Technologically Challenged and Accident Prone

Okay so I've decided that I am both (like in the title) technologically challenged and extremely accident prone. For some reason this page is stuck on HTML format (at least I know what that means!) and I cannot for the life of me figure out why, or how to even fix it... UUGGGHHH sometimes technology sucks.

Now for the accident prone... well this isn't really new news to anyone I'm sure haha Today, at work, the milkshake machine decided it didnt like my fingers (touch screen) and wouldn't turn off. Therefore...strawberry milkshake avalanche. IT WENT EVERYWHERE!! and right in the middle of out high school kids lunch rush...so of course all the little assholes were laughing at me...have I mentioned how much I hate my job?? Luckily my manager, a little pakistany woman is super awesome and just made a huge joke out of it and gave me a prize for "best mess" hehe I love her.. coincidentally I also just found out that I am living in her old apartment..so I get her mail sometimes...its pretty funny...or at least I think so. :) There was many many more accidents throughout the day, but that was the biggest and I wont bore you with the rest. Just sayin...Im clumsy... :)

So my last couple of days have gone quite well. I wrote an exam last night and aside from missing a 14 pointer, I think I did quite well. My roommate and I went for a lovely tan at this new place on Rothesay Avenue that has these amazing new beds and its actually the best 9 minutes you can spend...you get out feeling so refreshed and warm and just lovely. I'm definitely going to get a monthly package at this place.. very cheap and very awesome! We also went and bought some lillies from the superstore.. I can smell them all the way from the other side of the room and I love it! They are so beautiful :)


I write my last exam tomorrow and Im not at all ready for it. So nervous..but also so excited to be done! Except I am now taking 2 classes from may to june. BLAHHH Stats (barf.) and "America In The 1960s" I figured hey, what the hell. I need more electives and you can't go wrong with the 60s! I hope... I'll keep you posted.

OH I almost forgot. DATE NIGHT. It was so awesome! Steve Carrell and Tina Fey are the dream team! annnddd for all you gossip girl fans: Leighton Meister (Blair) had a small, but good part in it as well. A very clever movie..of course, a little predictable but still full of laughs and well worth a watch or two!


So today I was a little down and thinking how much it sucks that I dont really have any friends in this city... I have Natalie, my old roommate, but we never see eachother anymore, my cousins..but they don't count, their my cousins! and thats about it.. well Mitch of course, but I dont think he really counts either. haha BUT I got a very lovely message today from my good friend Steph! She will be moving to SJ for the summer to work! I'm so excited!! :) She is also hosting a little after exams party this Saturday and I am pumped to see these girls again! It has been way too long! :)

Well, ABDC champions is on...yet again..I keep watching it because I LOVE the JabbaWockeez..WHen they danced to Apologise by one republic... I got chills..haha youtube it!! but from watching this about 4 times now, I've decided I really like that song by DJ Khaled in the beginning of the show "All I do is win" So, I shall leave you know with this little message: All I do is win win win, no matter what, got money on my mind and I can never get enough, and every time I step up in the building everybody hands go up, and they stay there :)


Heres a clip of the JabbaWockeez Dancing to Micheal Jackson- PYT VERY VERY GOOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzuGRyN90uA

(part of being technologically challenged means I don't know how to just put the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment