Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pink Star

So guys, I have finally found the perfect shade of lipstick..it only took about a month and 4 tubes that I will very rarely, if ever, use. BUT there is is, Pink Star by Rimmel London.. LOVE IT.

Went tanning today with my old roommate, Natalie, who I haven't seen in what feels like FOREVER...mmm tanning. Very successful, yet short, outing to put me in a great mood! Going to hanging out with a certain boy tonight..probably just watch a movie and relax..overall, today has been/will be a very good day! :)

I love rainy days where you just hang out all day, don't really do much..watch a lot of movies and relax. UGH but I hate when you are stressing out about asking someone something kind of important and you don't really know how to ask it. You finally get the courage to say something but its kind of more like dancing around the question, not just coming right out and asking, and you don't even get an answer! haha I have done this twice today with the same person about the same subject and just get a kinda laugh and no response. I'm guessing this means no, but at the same time I really wanted to hear a yes so I keep thinking if I just come out and ask then I'll get what I want, but no... if I had a magic 8 ball in front of me, I know it would come up "unlikely". DAMN. Oh well, that's that.

Time to get ready for the night ahead :) What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

1 comment:

  1. i know how you feel about those kind of convos...had one last night...lightbulb didnt go off for the other person, so i dropped it.

    ReplyDelete